Tenterfield Total Care Inc.
WHO ARE WE
Tenterfield Total care is an established local organisation which operates under ‘not for profit’ status. Leading the way as a provider of community services and essential resources. People and community matter to us, and we’ve built our organisation around that focus. We hope to continue meeting the needs of our community members for years to come, and promoting their health and wellbeing above all.
Our aim is to provide a comprehensive and integrated range of Services for the Greater Tenterfield Community.
We assist in helping people to be more independent at home and in surrounding communities, therefore enhancing their quality of life. Our staff have a passion for working with seniors and see it as a privilege to do so. All appointed staff undergo an extensive hiring process with interviews, professional reference checks and criminal record screening.
We provide flexibility in our services to ensure that services respond to the needs of each individual user.
- To identify the needs in our community, and wherever possible, find solutions and establish services that meet those needs.
- To encourage citizens to take an active role in developing and growing their local community.
- To maintain our voice and vision in the creation and operation of these services.
- It is the right of every person to be treated with dignity and respect.
- We are a community of individuals with individual, unique needs.
- We manage our services effectively and efficiently, keeping our focus on the people of our community.
- We welcome change, and desire to seek continual improvement.